Just When you thought...

As I have been rambling and mumbling some of my daily thoughts, this one is quite annoying though it's not that supposed to be. I have been in the community for quite some time and I have known a lot, if not most of them. I don't know if it something that should be check whether there's something wrong with my personality of something wrong about my whole being.

The thought just came in this morning and just wondering if it is really it. Do I make a strong message about what I feel or it's just another word with out sense. Here it is....

Just when you thought you know everyone.... it boils down to presence and importance.

Does my words make sense? Does having me in a community acknowledge my existence or just simply another wall flower. Am I important? Perhaps not at all because none of which seems to feel my existence. Anyway be it or not life goes on I will never falter with just that thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLOG AND THE AUTHOR

This blog stands for Ink and Color, the best way to express life. Words and artworks shows what we feel, how we emote, and even what we desire.

The blogger is an artist in his own and different way. Read his lines and stare his works, catch up what's his mood every day from then on.
ss_blog_claim=80dc5a444c53f36cd0e8f330f24d5b9a ss_blog_claim=80dc5a444c53f36cd0e8f330f24d5b9a